Hypnobubs® Hypnobirthing Online Course
Can’t make it to hypnobirthing classes? No worries; we have a FANTASTIC online option available for you! Join thousands of other parents throughout the world who have prepared for their positive and empowered birth experience with Hypnobubs®. You can access the course via your mobile device or computer. Also – you receive access to everything straight away, so you can get started on your positive birth journey, today!
Here are the inclusions:
- 10 x videos of expert hypnobirthing tuition and practical exercises with Melissa Spilsted (approx. 6 hours of video tuition)
- Welcome to your course (19 min)
- Lesson 1: Mind/Body Connection (36 min)
- Lesson 2: Create & Maintain a Positive Mindset (26 min)
- Lesson 3: Breathing Techniques (48 min)
- Lesson 4: Instant & Deep Relaxation Techniques (46 min)
- Lesson 5: Getting Ready (31 min)
- Lesson 6: Happy Birthing Day (51 min)
- Lesson 7: Caregivers & Birth Choices (21 min)
- Lesson 8: Birth Partners Role (47 min)
- Practical Exercise: Birth Rehearsal (19 min)
- Lesson 9: Preparing the Mind & Body for Birthing (25 min)
- eBook ‘the little book of hypnobirthing (49 pages in length)
- Worksheets & handouts throughout 5 x long play mp3 practice tracks including Affirmations for Beautiful Birthing (20:32 min), Surge of the Sea (18:44 min), Prompts for Birthing (20:10 min), Glove of Endorphins (23.11 min) and Fear Release (24:57 min). These tracks are a combination of music and guided hypnosis (hypnosis for childbirth and positive affirmations).
- Birth Videos (Bonus Section) with extra, super inspiring positive birth videos (x 3 – approx. 10 mins)
- Online support available via the learning platform
The course is secured on an online learning platform, so you can log into the course anytime using any internet enabled device (phone, tablet, computer etc) and take back up where you left off. You can watch the lessons over again if you like.
You have full access to the videos, mp3s, downloads and resources from the Hypnobubs™ online learning platform for 12 months following your enrolment.
You can save all of the pdfs, ebooks and mp3s to your computer for future access beyond this 12 month period, however, please note that there isn’t a way to save the videos.
We update our courses on a regular basis and provide the online support throughout, so that’s why we keep access to 12 months.